Sunday, March 27, 2011

Baby Mason!

I photographed my nephew's 1st birthday party yesterday. What else can I say, birthday parties are fun!
I'd like to congratulate Heathere and Ben Bosworth for having an adorable little kid, and thanks for inviting me!
It's always fun to photograph family gatherings because these are the photos that will literally last a lifetime. I can already picture baby Mason showing his kids photos of his first birthday.
Anyway, I used several lenses to photograph the special day. I used a wide angle, standard zoom, a portrait and a telephoto lens. I didn't hit any speedbumps; everything rolled along smoothly.
There were also other babies there with their parents and I took the opportunity to photograph them as well. It was a great day overall and I'm excited to watch baby Mason grow up and for me to be there and capture it all.
This is my favorite photo from the entire day.

See ya

Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment